It might be the ubiquitous word for searching on the internet, but there are different ways to google (verb: small g not capital G). But why would you want to? You do wonder why anyone uses Yahoo without their anti virus software changing their search engine preferences, but there are advantages to the alternatives.
For designers and SEO purposes, Google still has the lions share of searches (approx. 60%) with Bing, Yahoo, Ask and the others in its wake with the remaining 40%. But that means you still need to focus on the other 40%.